Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Earrings

 After waiting a LONG 6 weeks, Merete was FINALLY able to put in new earrings today. She chose a pair she got from her friend Nora. They're small flowers: pink rhinestone petals with a white 'diamond' in the middle. I realize you can't see them that well in the photo, but she didn't want to post for another picture. Finn was sad she didn't pick the ones he got, so she's promised to wear those tomorrow. In case you're keeping count, she has 27 pairs of new earrings. I promise I won't send you a photo of each new pair.

As you can see in the photo, she's growing out her bangs.This is yet another thing that's making her feel even older to me. She actually has an opinion on her hair now. And, she brushes it before school. Big changes.

She also told me that I shouldn't post this picture since she thinks she looks silly in it. But I like her laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment